As a specialized software provider committed to both high-quality solutions development and support, Analyticom has an ethical, legal and professional duty to ensure that the information it holds conforms to the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
We ensure that the information we hold or are responsible for is safeguarded where necessary against inappropriate disclosure; is accurate, timely and attributable; and is available to those who should be able to access it. Information Security Management uses a best practice framework for achieving the following objectives:
- Synchronizing security controls with business goals;
- Implementing adequate organizational structure for the information security and business continuity;
- Physical and logical protection of information systems and the environment;
- Preserving the confidentiality and integrity of information about people, systems, processes and products;
- Applying the concept of risk management through an integrated company risk management system;
- Continuous education in the field of information security, available to all employees.
Business Continuity Management is vital to achieving Analyticom’s vision by ensuring the right framework is in place across the supply chain to:
- Protect Analyticom’s people, systems and infrastructure;
- Identify and mitigate the risks to the Analyticom’s programmes and services to an acceptable level;
- Manage any disruption of business processes and supporting services to minimize its impact;
- Ensure the clients receive our services and products as intended.
This policy is the cornerstone of Analyticom’s on-going commitment to enhance and clarify our information security and business continuity procedures.